What is Hash?
Hash is concentrate made by compression of the plants resin or keif that coats your cannabis flowers. It is not as concentrated as other concentrates.
What is Butane hash oil or BHO?
- BHO is an extremely potent concentrate where cannabinoids are drawn out of the plant through butane extraction.
- Check to make sure your product passes state testing laws, and if so you wouldn't inhale anymore butane then you would by using a lighter to burn your cannabis.
What is CO2 oil?
- CO2 oil is a concentrate made from extractors using pressure and carbon dioxide to separate out cannabinoids.
- Disposable cartridges contain CO2 oil and medical grade polypropylene glycol to give it a liquid consistency.
- Propylene glycol is a synthetic organic compound that is mixed with food and liquids. You can find it in items such as coffee based drinks, ice cream and dairy products.
What is Rosin?
Rosin refers to an extraction process that utilizes a combination of heat and pressure to squeeze resinous sap from your starting material. You can use kief and hash to create a full-melt hash oil or use flower to create a resin.
What is Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)?
- RSO is created by soaking cannabis in isopropyl alcohol, and the therapeutic compounds are drawn out of the plant, leaving behind a tar like liquid. RSO can be orally administered or applied directly to the skin. It may contain activated THC so read the label.
- Rick Simpson treated his skin cancer using this homemade remedy.
What is the difference between cannabis oil/BHO, shatter, and wax?
- Cannabis oil is a generalized term used to describe shatter, wax, RSo and many other types of cannabis
- Shatter is a amber colored glass like transparent extract known for being the purest and cleanest type of extract. Transparency does not necessarily mean quality. Shatter may have different consistency and texture due to heat, moisture, and high terpene contents.
- Wax refers to the softer, opaque oil that have lost their transparency after extraction. Wax also takes on different consistencies based on heat, moisture, and the texture of the oil before its purged. The oil is agitated and heated differently than shatter to produce this look.
- There is no real difference between shatter and wax other than the look. They are both made with BHO.