Better Buying and Consumption
What makes a good budtender?
- They know the product well and handle it respectfully
- They create relationships with their customers
- They’re passionate about cannabis and its surrounding culture
- They tailor their service to all levels of experience
- Be respectful and patient with the customer
What questions should a budtender ask the customer?
Tips on what to do if you get too high
- Don’t panic - most symptoms will dissipate within minutes to hours with no lasting effects.
- Know your limits before consuming - Start low and go from there.
- Hydrate - drink water or caffeine free drink. Do not consume alcoholic beverages
- Eat black pepper - Pepper has similar traits to cannabis and they both bind to the same receptors in the brain, which creates a therapeutic calming effect instantly.
- Keep calm, rest, and nap - Find a quiet area to relax and breath in through your nose and out your mouth.
- Try going for a walk - If you can't turn your brain off, sometimes a change of scenery and some fresh air to get your blood pumping will help.
- Take a shower - Because they feel good
- Distract yourself - watch something funny or listen to your favorite album
- Try a high CBD product - CBD is an anxiety fighting compound and can counteract THC.